In short, the Bill proposes the introduction of the following:
- A new Criminal Behaviour Order
- Injunctions to Prevent Nuisance and Annoyance
- New Dispersal Powers
- Comunity Protection Notices
- Public Space Protection Orders
- Closure of Premises Orders
- New Grounds for Possession of Secure and Assured Tenancies for ASB
As the Bill progresses through Parliament, we will be highlighting any important discussions and amendments to the Bill.
It is important for social landlords to be fully aware of the implications of the new legislation and for front-line housing officers and ASB teams to prepare for these changes.
Once the legislation has been passed, Learning4Housing will be providing open access and in-house training workshops which will highlight the changes and the new approaches that will be needed to meet the legal requirements.
Training will also be provided for tenants and board members, as they will also have important roles to play in making the most of the new legal framework.
For more information, please contact David on 07986 246406 or at firstname.lastname@example.org